Speedsander by Timesavers was designed for small cabinet, furniture, and millwork shops. Speedsander is the "next step" when looking for a feed-through sanding/finishing machine.
This small yet powerful machine comes with a single or three phase main motor, a combination sanding head (drum and polishing platen), variable feed speed (via A/C frequency) and a 37"x60" or 43"x60" abrasive belt that is easily changed with the quick lock system. Electronic abrasive belt tracking ensures even wear and the best possible finish, and it is equipped with casters making a sander that is truly PORTABLE!!
Speedsander by Timesavers will improve your finish, decrease your hand labor, and improve your bottom line.
43" also available
Speedsander by Timesavers Video (Youtube)
|25” wide, 7-1/2 HP, single phase||S311-12-1S|| Call for price
|37” wide, 7-1/2 HP, single phase||S311-13-1S||Call for price|
|37” wide, 10 HP, single phase||S311-13-1U||Call for price|
|37” wide, 10 HP, three phase||S311-13-1T||Call for price|
|43” wide, 10 HP, single phase||S311-14-1U||Call for price|
|43” wide, 10 HP, three phase||S311-13-1T||Call for price|
- 37" & 43" Width equipped with load meter
- Combination sanding head (drum and platen)
- 4" opening (34-38" passline)
- Rough top conveyor
- Outboard door interlock
- E-stop buttons on outfeed
- Infeed emergency stop bar
- Conveyor belt tracking
- Air activated emergency brake
- Electronic abrasive belt tracking
- Quick lock holding device for abrasive belt changing
- Single and three phase main motors available
- 15 foot long power cable (plug and receptacle to be provided by customer)