Cehisa Bryko Series
- Cehisa BRYKO: Built for customers who need a quality edgebander but have limited floor space and finances. The Bryko is designed for everyday use. Equipped with PLC controller and Electronic Digital information screen.
- Easy Setup Features: Simple numerical controls allow for quick changes from thin Tapes to Laminate or Wood strips. The Quick Start glue system is Teflon coated and easy to maintain.
- Commercial Motors: The trimming stations feature High Frequency trim motors for long life and beautiful cuts. Insert tooling is standard for the Top & Bottom trimming and Carbide tipped saw blades are standard on the End Trim station.
- Heavy Duty Feed Components: Heavy drag chain and beam rollers as used on the larger Cehisa machines.
- Panel thickness can range from 3/8” to 1 ½”.
- Minimum length of panel material is 5” and width is 3”.
- Maximum edging thickness is 2mm (25/32”).
- 84” x 40” floor space
- 100 PSI compressed air
- 800 CFM dust collection
- 15 amp circuit at 220-volt / 3-phase or 220-volt / Single-phase is optional