Northfield Horizontal 36" Band Saw with Tilting Blade
For angle cutting, roofing buildup material used for directing waterflow on flat roofs.
- 36" x 2" steel disc wheels with demountable steel reinforced tires
- heavy duty quills
- 10 HP belt drive
- 900 RPM
- automatic electric brakes both wheels
- blade tilts 10° in relation to table
- 4' wide single belt feed conveyor powered by 5 HP variable speed drive.
5" maximum stock thickness with fence and hold-down rollers. NEMA 12 electrics, paddock guides, dual dust outlets.
* Also available with dual 2' wide conveyors that are independently adjustable in height for multiple part cutting.
|Horizontal 36" Band Saw with Tilting Blade||
|Wheel Diameter||36" Carter Loc-on|
|Blade Tilts||10° in relation to conveyor|
|Capacity Between Quill||54"|
|Conveyor On Infeed Side Of Blade||8'|
|Conveyor On Outfeed Side Of Blade||4'|
Size #20 Paddock
|Brakes||Automatic brakes on both wheels|
|Max. Stock Thickness||5"|
|Wheel Speed||900 RPM - 8500 FPM|
|Floor Space||144" x 144"|
|Domestic Shipping Wt||7000 lbs.|
|Export Shipping Wt||7500 lbs.|